California Dealer Education Services
Dealer Education is a state required course for those who want to start a new dealership or, are an existing dealer. Applicants for a new dealer license are required by law to attend and complete a 6-hour pre-license course and pass a written exam proctored by the DMV or, a 4-hour continuing course for existing dealers.
With our certified education courses, our purpose is to provide the highest quality education programs for those looking to start their first used vehicle dealership or auto-brokerage or, those that are continuing their business as an existing dealer/broker. Dealer Lessons trains every individual on the fundamentals in order to assure that every student passes their exams with flying colors. We also include throughout our courses helpful tips and knowledge from years of industry experience.
Our dealer courses offer:
- An education curriculum approved by the Department of Motor Vehicles
- All materials included
- Instructions on how to properly complete Dealer Occupational Licensing forms
- Free sample forms and registration outlines
- A small class size in order to provide attention to everyone's questions and needs
- Most up-to-date material which includes current red flag rules
- A simple, quick, and informative online continuing education curriculum that can be taken 24/7
- Dealer Education certification
- 100 percent passing rate and guarantee
- We send the Certificate of Completion within 24 hours of course completion and can provide overnight delivery services, as well for our online courses.
- Our online courses do not have to be completed in one sitting as your progress is saved.
- Continuous access to our course material after completion of the course at no additional costs